Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happiness is... The End of a Semester!

After all the hard work, stress and strain, toiling and boiling for an entire semester, the end is quite a relief.

We finished editing our final drama on Wednesday and the result is a satisfactory video for us first-time filmmakers. I can't post it here though because we didn't manage to save it in Quicktime movie (we tried, but only the audio was saved). Bummer, now I can't even show people our hard work :(

I won't be having much of a holiday as internship starts next Tuesday. And there are extracurricular activities afoot. I'm not complaining though, I love work and working. Let's hope I don't have to eat my words when I'm drowning in busyness.

Dinner's ready. Tata y'all. And happy holidays.


P.S.
Christmas is almost here!!!

0 comments: