Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bring Tissues Next Time

Had an FML moment today.

After dropping the grandparents back home, I was about to drive off when I was overcome by the sudden urge to sneeze.  My nose had been spoiling for a sneeze all day (because I slept with the air-con on!).  I reached out for the tissuebox, but to my great horror, it wasn't there.

It couldn't wait, there was only one thing left: my shirt!  So I sneezed heartily into it, and my grandmother who was opening the gate turned around and made a face.  And I was too proud to ask for a tissue.  Next time replace the tissueboxlah!!

Tolong prevent the spread of Influenza A(H1N1), today.  Brought to you by the Health Ministry of John.


2 comments:

VICTORADO said...

Eo~ WTH!!!
Sneeze on ur Shirt!!!OMG!!
Johny~ johny~

John Loh said...

no choice eh~
my sneeze was blasting out anyway so I had to find something to cover it, otherwise I'll sneeze all over my Dad's car (actually the first sneeze landed on the gearbox XD!)