Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Want to be Thin...

... because everything looks better when your fat isn't hanging out the side of your jeans! And because I want to wear form-fitting clothes and not have to hold my breath or stand hunched. Sad thing is I haven't lost much weight in the past one year despite my exercise regime.

Looks like I'll be haunting the exercise/fitness websites again soon. And darn those people with high metabolisms! My Australian cousin once said there was this thing called the "slim gene". Too bad its not in my gene pool.

Who's got a diet that works?!

FML.

4 comments:

tequilla said...

u are perfect enough... stop diet.. ER CHUI

Anonymous said...

one very weird statement from a girl who actually keep reminding herself of being fat, yet she is not.

but anyway, i dont have any diet tips or what, share with me if you got one xD HAHAHA

Rave said...

Sleep early and eat breakfast! I know it doesn't sound plausible because I don't do both of those, but yea...

f8 said...

Lindsay Lohan. best dieting tips evarrr. =P