Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fat

Isn't that a word we're all familiar with?

As a person with weight problems (or thinks he has weight problems) will tell you, losing weight is one of the hardest things you'll ever have to do. I envy my colleagues who eat and eat and never get fat. Aza had nasi lemak for lunch and tea, and she's thin as a rake. Hiro seems to have a bottomless pit, and can polish off plate after plate. Victor has midnight snacks (bread and lotsa butter!). Too bad for me and my metabolism.

Lee Yi once said "Pity John la, he only eats like snacks,". Haha... I've been having Tiger biscuits and low-fat milk for the last year-and-a-half, and although people tease me about it, I've pretty much gotten used to the routine. Karen once said "I think you're not human!". Lol. Lee Yi also said that "eating with John is like eating alone, its the same theory." Quite true I guess. I just can't bring myself to eat anything oily/from the mamak/fried/lotsa carbs, so I usually end up eating nothing at all, or very little. I actually LIKE going out at midnight to mamaks (PCG, I blame you! ;p), but I rarely ever eat, or will probably only order a drink.

That's whatchu gotta do if you wanna shed those pounds. Maybe I'm just too vain. But it is something I struggle with daily - I wake up in the morning and hate myself sometimes. I will not, however, go the path of eating disorders, I like food too much (that's how I got fat in the first place, hah!).

Anyway, too much ranting on my part, cuz got nothing to do in the office. What was I trying to say? Oh yeah, lose weight, live strong! Hoho ;)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think you're wrong! you're really in a good shape. you just wear too loose shirt sometimes, because when you went for swimming in redang last time i realized that you're not that fat. hahaha

VICTORADO said...

Eo... he is not fat at all now... he is juz conscious!! but hiro mayb he got history b4... anyway, giv urself a break man!! John, u muz appreatiate u r thin now!! n dun go too thin!!! tat will not look nice even have a nice face!!