Tuesday, July 7, 2009

An Internship Full of Coffee

No, I'm not working at Starbucks.

I was at Malaysiakini for 6 days for an internship cum training (it was more of the latter really), and now I'm starting another at Astro Awani. That's Astro channel 501 for the uninformed, watch it watch it watch it!

Anyway I haven't had anything to eat all day since breakfast (wholegrain cereal); it is currently 8pm, and the only thing I've had so far is coffee in different varieties! Having said that, I love the office coffee machine, it can make choc-o-chino (my fav!), espresso, black coffee, mocha, and even teh tarik (take that Starbucks! ;p). Every office should have one!

And I'm working on this show called In Person where we do personal interviews with celebrities/outstanding personalities with interesting/motivational stories. We did Malaysian rapper/businessman/record label owner Joe Flizzow today. Went to his house (can you imagine, his HOUSE!) and his fashion store in Midvalley Gardens called Sole What for the shooting. He was a cool guy and all.




People at the office are totally relaxed, maybe cuz everyone's kinda young? (no offense to senior citizens!) Oh my friend's calling now, they want to do a live recording in the studio and I wanna watch.

More coffee for me!

3 comments:

judith said...

John i really love this vistation part am sure you learned alot and as a spiring leader you really need more efforts to put up things together to make up to some level us that guy or even more. I hope coffe taking will give you guys energy to go on with work successfully

John Loh said...

Haha.. thanks. But I probably should lay off the coffee, too much caffeine and sugar aint much good for anyone!

Unknown said...

cut the caffeine yeah!