Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Beginnings

Warning: Do not read the old posts!

Haha... I'm resuscitating this old blog. It was originally started as a working-blog for my citizen journalism training at Malaysiakini; we were supposed to start blogging about 'human rights' and other hard-hitting social issues (politics, crime, etc). Long story short - I failed quite miserably at that. I can throw in a whole lotta crap excuses like no time/resources, but the truth is that I just wasn't motivated (guess I lack social awareness? ;p)

So I'm changing things. This will now be my personal blog, after much persistent nagging by Hiro, Kar Woon and other members of PCG to start one. I need a place to vent anyway, and to deposit my randomness.

To those who know me, you might remember me saying that this is not my first blog. I am notorious for starting and stopping blogs, probably have a few I can't even remember about. There are several simple reasons for that:
1) I am too much of a perfectionist
2) I am too much of a perfectionist
3) I am too much of a perfectionist

Subsequently, there are several reasons why I'm revitalizing this one:
1) I had too much coffee+tea today, am pretty wired
2) I enjoy reading PCG's blogs, so I wanna start my own dammit!
3) Its nicer to blog when you have a whole gang doing it
4) Heck, what else do people do nowadays?

So here's to the start of something new!

0 comments: